Application quick guide
Now that you have decided to apply to study at the School of Engineering, here are some pointers for your future studies.
1. Familiarise yourself with the study options of the School and see the reasons why to choose Aalto and information for future students.
- Master's Programmes: www.aalto.fi/en/studies/education/master/
2. Read instructions for applying and admission requirements carefully.
Please note that Aalto University organises various admissions and each has its own application schedules and admission requirements and instructions as well.
3. Register to the online application system, read the instructions, fill in the application and send it. Please note that the application form is available only during the application period.
- Master's programmes: apply.aalto.fi
4. Submit all the required documents and/or preassignments by the given deadline.
5. Check the admission results and see if you have been accepted.
6. After you receive the letter of acceptance, accept the study place offered by the given deadline.
7. Read through all the material you have received from your school and enroll to the university.
9. Get to know our traditional student guilds. Guilds organize various activities and excursions, and help you to get to know your co-students!
- Koneinsinöörikilta KIK (The Guild of Mechanical Engineers)
- Rakennusinsinöörikilta IK (The Guild of Civil Engineers)
- Maanmittarikilta MK (The Guild of Surveyor)
- Insinööritieteiden ylioppilaat ITY (The Guild of the students of the School of Engineering)
10. Welcome to Otaniemi - We look forward to seeing you there!