Student services

Available and approachable!

The Student Services (OOP) at the School of Engineering will help you with e.g.:

  • student certificates and transcripts of records are issued
  • you may enroll for the academic year (primarily through WebOodi, please seeinstructions)
  • you can make changes to your name and address in the student register (primary address can also be changed using WebOodi)
  • registration of students and issues related to study rights, inc. non-degree students, are handled
  • you can register to graduation ceremony or pick up your degree certificate after graduation

Contact information for Student Services can be found in Into portal. (for students)



Show more